About me

                                    

My name is Aneta👱.

Reading from the end my name will come out as Atena (ang. Athena). It sounds Greek, doesn’t it? Hence, there is something about it!

The meaning of names has a huge message for its bearer but not only that. An important role in life, or rather I would say at a certain stage of development and learning the meaning of one's life, is the date of birth. The whole date, as well as the day, month and year in the date of birth have separate meanings that add up to one whole. This is a powerful knowledge derived from Numerology.

Alongside the date of birth is the time and place of birth. This is another area of interest that influences the description and horoscope of a birth, as at this point, at this moment of birth, a certain, quite significant configuration of Planets appears in the sky, which outlines and defines the path of life's calling for the newborn Being. This is another area of great knowledge derived from Astrology. Each letter, each number has its own vibration, frequency. There is so much knowledge currently available on all these subjects that you may not live enough in one incarnation to grasp it with your mind.

But what for? Why to enter so deeply into these areas? It is enough to take at least a piece of knowledge from this "cake" and enjoy it, but in my opinion you need to go further. To get to know more and more things, which are one whole anyway.

As soon as we start to enter the way of knowing ourselves, the way of development, creation, it is already a movement on the Space, and it (the Space) will lead us. You just have to trust her and be attentive in your life on the path of Conscious Life Creation. My path of conscious development began several years ago, when I started to be attentive to what was coming to me. This attentiveness was listening to my intuition.

The first, very important element of getting to know the new reality was the issue of quantum synchronicity. But I will write about it some other time. Moreover, such concepts as conscious dreaming, human energetics and aura, chakras, consciousness, other dimensions, different human races and civilizations, portals, creation, vibrations, transfiguration of reality, are only a few areas on my way to creating a conscious life. I am on my way all the time. On my way to spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, energetic development.

My body is getting younger and more beautiful. The biological clock has started to go backwards. I have introduced new nutritional, relaxation, and social trends but I will share more about that in my blog posts. At this point, I'll just mention that I've been thinking for at least two years to share my knowledge, experiences and blog experiences with other people who want change in their lives. I know that what I have learnt, tested on myself and put into practice has resulted in huge changes for the better. And this is what we want in order to improve our lives, feel better and look younger and healthier. I am beginning my adventure with sharing my knowledge. I am very happy that this day has come, because this is the next stage for my creative Being.

I invite you to read, reflect, practice and share your insights. I appreciate you being here. Greetings and I wish you a wonderful adventure in creating a conscious life.

Autor.

Aneta Krężelewska


.................Translation of text from Polish into English by Damian Krężelewski....................


PS

I invite you to read other interesting posts on the creation of a conscious, healthy and happy life. On my blog entitled "Creation of conscious life", I recommend the following topics:

-A healthy body makes a healthy spirit! here
-The joy of living! here
-Warm and pleasant living comfort with Magnesium here
-Energetic SPA here


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Odważ się być Sobą!

Bądź kreatorem swoich idei!

To jest najlepszy czas na zmiany!