A healthy body makes a healthy spirit!

 

A healthy body makes a healthy spirit. How do you feel when you read this?

Close your eyes, take a few breaths, calm down and wait for the information. Your body will tell you how you feel. Right now! If you can't yet calm down enough to feel the blank for even a moment, know that it's all ahead of you. I have had that too. Whenever I wanted to stop thinking, a flock of information came at me. I started to observe this. What comes to my mind and immediately the question arises, why does it come to me? What for? Why?

This was the beginning of quieting down, switching off my mind and being here and now. It was not easy from the beginning but I did not give up. The subsequent attempts to spend at least a few moments with myself while quieting my mind and calming my thoughts made me happy. I had some control over it. And that is what it is all about to manage and control all the thoughts coming in. I can even compare these thoughts that kept "bombarding" my mind to total chaos. As soon as I closed my eyes, I could see black fields appearing, changing shape and flowing somewhere into the abyss. As soon as one disappeared another would immediately appear. Now I know that it was a total confusion in my head and that I had no control over my thoughts.

Today I can say that I have a clear mind, free from strange, fearful scenarios. I no longer allow myself to feel the way I used to. To come to this conclusion I had to put a lot of work into my mental, physical, energetic and spiritual development. I followed the advice of people who stood on my way. I listened to my intuition and chose such meditation and workshop techniques that allowed me to become a masterful person step by step. A person who consciously pays attention to the quality and purity of her thoughts.

The youtube channel is full of suggestions for relaxation, meditation and workshop techniques. All you have to do is type the word sequence "relaxing music" into the search engine and then lie down in a comfortable position or be seated, as you prefer, put on your headphones, close your eyes and let yourself be guided. You can also put a blanket over yourself, because there is also such a "risk" that as soon as you put yourself in a state of total relaxation, your body will immediately thank you for what you are doing and simply "dive" into a peaceful sleep. At the beginning a few minutes of such relaxation is enough, but I suggest you to do it systematically. The effects will be surprising. Your body will be grateful and you will see the visible effects of improved mood every day following a dose of relaxation. You can also listen to relaxing music while bathing. It is important to have a moment of relaxation for yourself. When bathing with music, it is good to add special effects. These effects can be, for example, lit candles or scented oils.

In addition to listening to relaxing music, it is good to read and gain knowledge about various methods and forms of meditation. There are many pioneers in this field so I leave it to you to choose. Listen to your intuition and it will send you information. This information may be in the form of a film, words written somewhere on the wall of the building you will be passing by, a book suggestion may come into your hand or you may meet some random person on your way (although nothing is random) who will tell you about it. You can also discover it right now in this text! 

I wish you wonderful experiences and plenty of relaxation in your life.

Autor,

Aneta Krężelewska


...................Translation of text from Polish into English by Damian Krężelewski.................

PS

I invite you to read other interesting posts on the creation of a conscious, healthy and happy life. On my blog entitled "Creation of conscious life", I recommend the following topics:

-The joy of living! here
-Warm and pleasant living comfort with Magnesium here
-Energetic SPA here
-About me here

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Odważ się być Sobą!

Bądź kreatorem swoich idei!

To jest najlepszy czas na zmiany!